She's almost 3 years old, runs, talks, counts (to 8), and, in other words, is a typical terrible toddler!
- Josie watching television, holding her own remote control, in her own recliner
- Josie and Raggedy Ann
- Josie in her pink robe (her hamsters' cage is behind her)
- Josie and Jen watch as Russ lights the candles at the Advent Service at church (December 9, 2001)
- Fergus watched from a box while we unwrapped presents.
- Josie beat her drum, and watched while Gramma Tzippi unwrapped.
- It was a hula costume from Hawaii!
- Tzippi helped put the flower into Josie's hair.
- Josie demonstrated hula dancing.
Return to other pictures of Josie.
Please sign our Guest Book
|Return to Page One of Katz & Dawgs Unlimited||
. . . as of December 10, 2001